CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

the letter to : ' her late nur izzatul syafikah '

a new year with my new hope , but you're still inside my heart and my mind.it's been 3 years since you're leaving us , i've shed so many tears for our memories together , life must go on , this is my letter and poet to you .

" you're the omega of my heart , the foundation of my conception of love ,
when i think about woman around me , it's you that i first to think of , you'll understand how deeply my heart feels for you , you're my heart in human form .
a closet friend that cannot be replace.
I miss you so deeply , thought back at the time , i never thought i'd see your face in my dreams , ain't no woman alive that could ever take your place ,
and even you're not here my friend , you're always was my queen, i finally understand the meaning of word called 'love' ,
they say i'm wrong and heartless but all along , i was looking for it's meaning,

i miss you so deeply if i reminisce the support, you've gave to me , cause when i was low , you we're there for me ,and never left me alone because you're cared for me.when you're still here i can always depend on you .
And when it seems that i'm hopeless , you say the words that can get me back focus , when i was sad , to kept me happy there's no limit to the thing that u did for me , and all our sweet memories are full with sweet things you did for me.No matter who i was.

There's are no words that can express how i feel , cause you never kept a secret but always stayed real. And i appreciate all extra love that you've gave to me , i wish that i could take your place so you can be here right now .

It's struggle for everyday for me , but i gotta roll on cause every lesson in my eyes seen , there's big exchange , the future inside of me , i must remember that tommorow come after the dark

" so you'll always be in my heart,with unconditional love "



u.aaningg / makavelli

0 comments: